Price: R4550 (VAT incl.)
Length: 2 day course, 5 hours per day
When: September – December 2016
Where: Cape Town, Johannesburg & Durban
This course focuses on workplace induction developing your understanding of the business world you are moving into through a widely recognized business leadership format. Graduates, entrepreneurs and first time managers develop business skills to integrate into the workplace in a seamless and speedy manner.
This compact course will assist you to understand the difference between management and leadership in the business environment and guide you to adopt effective steps towards realizing your personal leadership style. You will be equipped to lead and manage teams as business professional or as an entrepreneur as well as gain essential tools towards transforming work environment and tapping into HR potential.
- Management Techniques & Leadership Styles
- Tools & Resources to effectively lead high power teams
- Understand the your leadership style in the business environment
- Learn how to differentiate management and leadership as two key business principles
- Learn from case studies of some of the award winning business leaders and managers
- Equip yourself to lead high power teams towards successful projects and goals
- Gain the necessary skills to begin your professional journey as a Business leader
- Build an entrepreneurial network with fellow delegates
Who should attend?
This course is ideal if you have always wanted to be a business leader either in a professional environment or as an entrepreneur. This is for you, if you are:
- recent graduate,
- entrepreneur or
- first time manager,