- The difference between using “time taken” and “outputs achieved” as a measure of work
- How to plan the sequence of planting to produce something every month
- Analysing and understanding the different Jobs and Tasks that need to be done
- Recognising that time and effort need to be allocated to getting the products sold
- How much work capacity each group has available to use
- How to put their people resources to best use
- How a lack of capacity holds people back from what they would like to be able to do.
Why Agri Planner? Promoting Sustainable Livelihoods Sustainable community development must aim to mobilise and empower communities with the skills, strategies, tools and self-confidence to care for themselves and their future generations in a sustainable fashion. As such, the aim should not be to simply “give” to communities in the traditional sense, but rather to teach […]