Each participant learns how to work out:
- the size of their own plots in square metres.
- a full year’s use of their plots with any range of crops.
- the required number of plants per square metre and per plot for any plant variety.
- the total costs of planting and growing any crop in any size field.
- the yields and possible income per month of any planned planting.
Why Agri Planner? Promoting Sustainable Livelihoods Sustainable community development must aim to mobilise and empower communities with the skills, strategies, tools and self-confidence to care for themselves and their future generations in a sustainable fashion. As such, the aim should not be to simply “give” to communities in the traditional sense, but rather to teach […]